Composite Fences & Gates by SAiGE
SAiGE has developed a revolutionary fencing system that brings beauty and strength by providing the perfect back drop to any domestic or commercial project. The composite fencing includes a composite gate as well as an innovative balustrade system with no visible fixings.
More and more people are turning to composite fencing as it offers an appealing alternative to traditional wooden fences and has a much longer life. So what exactly is composite fencing? Made from reclaimed and recycled materials including wood fibres and plastics, it is an environmentally friendly alternative to the traditional wooden fences. With the look and feel of traditional timber fences and available in a choice of finishes it is an enviable substitute for a natural wood product. As it absorbs less water when compared to conventional timber it has significantly reduced fungal and mould growth.
The boards are free from splinters & with the added benefit of hidden fixings. If you are planning to carry out your own installation then you will be pleased to hear that it is not only lighter than timber but it is also very easy to cut. All of the boards we supply are consistent in size and shape. Here at SAiGE we can of course offer you a professional installation. All you have to do is choose your colour and finish. By opting for composite fencing you are eliminating the problems of traditional wooden fences such as warping, splitting, woodworm and rotting. With an expected lifespan of over 25 years it really is a sound investment and cheaper than conventional wood over time. Contact the team at SAiGE today to discuss how we can transform your outdoor space.
- Dimensions / Specifications:
- The panels are 1.755m long to work on a 1.8m centre
- The composite panels are 1.755m long x 145mm high x 19.5mm deep and are made from a composite material which is 45% plastic, 50% wood and 5 % colours/ glue etc
- The fence comes in three standard sizes 1.8m, 4ft and ranch (1.2M) high (other heights are available on request)
- The posts are made from aluminium in powdered coated anthracite grey. They are available in 2.4m, 1.55m and 1.2m. All posts can be cut to size to create different fence heights.
- The composite panels are available in three colours charcoal, grey and coffee to match our decking, balustrades and gates.
- Fixing / Installation
- The posts have zinc die cast caps that fit snuggly to the aluminum posts
- We are able to supply footplates that enables the fence to attached to decking or concrete floors.
- Our posts offer a unique 3 way capabilities enabling customers to easily fit their fencing only needing one post.
- The system is easily installed using our easy to install bottom bar, composite panel and top bar installation that enables fences to build quickly and easily by professionals and DIY enthusiast.
- The fencing is tested to gale force 9
1.8m wide x 1.8m high Fence with Base Plates/ Sunk into the Ground
1.8m wide x 4ft high Fence with Base Plates/ Sunk into the Ground
1.8m wide x 2 Board high Ranch with Base Plates / 3 Board high Ranch with Base Plates
Composite fences by SAiGE offers a long lasting durable fencing system. It has the ability to be adapted to give various heights and designs depending on the customers preferences as well as retrofitting to existing concrete posts. The fencing is made up of powder coated aluminium fence posts with composite board inserts. These are available in grey, charcoal and coffee to match our contemporary decking range. Our fencing is manufactured in the same factory as our decking and undergoes the same stringent quality checking processes. In addition to this the fencing boards and aluminium posts come with a full 10 year warranty.
SAiGE Composite Gates
Composite gates by SAiGE can be used individually or as part of SAiGE’s composite fencing solution. They are extremely durable, strong and long lasting and they look good too.
When using our gates as part of the composite fences by SAiGE system they have been designed to match SAiGE composite fencing. The boards of the gate and fence are available in the same colours and line up to create a sleek and seamless finish.
The composite gate frame is made from aluminium powder coated in an anthracite grey finish and the composite gate boards are available in a choice of grey, charcoal & coffee. Like our balustrades SAiGE’s fencing and balustrade systems the gates have been developed with no visible fixings.
The gates are supplied with a lock for additional security and peace of mind.
SAiGE’s gates are available in a standard 1m width (including the post) x 1.8m high. Bespoke options are available, please contact a member of the SAiGE team to discuss this further.