SAiGE New Products
See below for SAiGE’s New Products
SAiGE Contemporary Coffee Decking:
- Colours: Coffee
- Solid Decking: Commercial and Residential use (edging & steps)
- Hollow Decking: Residential and Light Commercial use
- Profile: Mid Grooved Finish. The reverse of the decking board has a wood grained effect – whilst this can be used as an alternative side (or to create a picture frame effect) SAiGE Decking always recommends using the groove side as the grooves allow for a better water runoff and it has a better anti- slip rating as well as being easier to maintain its original look.
- Dimensions: Length: 3.6m x Width: 143mm x Height: 23mm.
- At these dimensions, 2 boards or 7.2 linear meters of decking equates to 1 sqm of coverage. This also means that the hollow and solid boards can be used in conjunction with each other.
- Fixings: Solid Decking: Colour Coded Screws. Hollow: Stainless Steel Hidden Fixing Kits (powder coated black)
- We also offer a composite Trim board (70mm x 10mm in 2.2m lengths) which can be used for decorative edging in light traffic areas.
Medium / Solid or Hollow Profile
SAiGE Composite Fencing
- Dimensions / Specifications:
- The panels are 2.16m long to work on a 2.2m centre
- The composite panels are 2.16m long x 250mm high x 20mm deep and are made from a composite material which is 50% plastic, 45% wood and 5 % colours/ glue etc
- The fencing currently comes in three sizes 1.8m, 4ft and Handrail (1.2m) high
- The posts are made from Aluminium and are powder coated anthracite grey and are currently available in 2.5m and are able to be cut down to 1.25m posts for handrails should customers want that
- The composite panels are available in three colours Charcoal, grey and coffee brown to match our decking colours for 2019
- We offer a decorative insert to finish of the posts to ensure all exposed gaps in the post are covered
- Fixing / Installation
- The posts have plastic caps that fit snuggly to the aluminium posts
- We are able to supply footplates that enables the fence to attached to decking or concrete floors or walls
- Our posts offer a unique 3 way capabilities enabling customers to easily fit their fencing only needing one post.
- The system is easily installed using our easy to install bottom bar, composite panel and top bar installation that enables fences to build quickly and easily by professionals and DIY enthusiast.
- The fencing is tested to gale force 9
SAiGE Composite Balustrade
SAiGE composite balustrades are suitable for both commercial and residential projects designed to complement new or existing composite decking. SAiGE balustrades add a smart and sophisticated feature to your decking area, giving a much needed finishing touch.
The SAiGE balustrade offers strength by using aluminium hand rails and posts which are complemented by composite spindles in various colours including; grey, charcoal and coffee to match our composite decking and fencing ranges.
SAiGE can provide technical assistance on how to erect composite balustrades and also knowledge regarding installation into different types of ground and substrates.
The Balustrade is available in: 1.8m x 1.2m, the uniquely designed system means the balustrade has no visible fixings. SAiGE also offer a staircase option with our unique pivot system that allows the user to create their own angles dependant on the required staircase.
SAiGE Composite Gate
SAiGE are proud to be able to offer a “no visible Fittings” composite gate that can be erected on site to enable customers to build a standard gate or create a bespoke option to fit within their own landscape project
SAiGE composite gates are ideal for:
- Between new and existing border fences
- A partition fence
The SAIGE composite gate offers a range of colours which include charcoal, grey and coffee. All three colours complement our composite fencing, balustrade and decking. The gate system includes an ideal latch locking system that ensures that the gates can be locked from outside or in.
- Standard gate dimensions – 1m x 1.8m
- Bespoke gates – available on Request